Whether they’re trying to sell you on a product or scam you into giving away your personal information, robocallers are running rampant, with a whopping 35 billion calls placed to American homes each year. Call Control is here to put a stop to them.
Trusted by more than 12 million users, Call Control leverages community reports and do not call complaints to block thousands of spam and unwanted calls/text messages.
Call Control features a personal call and SMS blacklist to keep scammers at bay, as well as reverse phone number lookup so you won’t get caught off-guard by unknown numbers.
Featured in NBC News, Fox Business, and AARP!
- Block calls from anyone w/ a personal call & SMS blacklist
- Use reverse phone number lookup to reveal unknown numbers
- Keep your phone from ringing at night or during an important meeting w/ quiet hours
- Know whether an IRS scammer or legitimate business is calling you w/ enhanced caller ID
- Automatically block known spam callers w/ reports from the CommunityIQ features
- Note: Occasionally, new robocallers with few or no reports may get through. Once users start flagging them, all subscribers are updated in minutes.
- App Store: ★★★★★
- Google Play: ★★★★★
- iOS 11.4 or later
- Android 5.0 or later
- Length of access: 1 year
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- CommunityIQ block list
- Neighborhood spoofing
- Enhanced caller ID
- Unlimited personal allow and block lists
- Do not disturb mode
- Personal call handling
- Call history/call logs
- Text message blocking
- Backup contacts and settings
- Block any toll-free, 1-800, 1-888 etc. calls
- Block unknown and private numbers
- Wildcard blocking
- Offer is for new users or accounts only
Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 15 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.